Sunday, November 21, 2010

MoFo Day 21. Macaroni and Cheeze!

If you read yesterday's post than you know I was really excited to make the Macaroni and Cheeze from Quick & Easy Vegan Celebrations by Alicia C. Simpson. Well let me tell you, it did not disappoint! Even though it has no cheese in it at all, its is super rich, creamy and oh so delicious. In fact, so delicious that I ate half of it before I realized I hadn't taken a picture. So the pic below is not mine but it's the same idea.

This recipe was very easy to make and everyone I shared it with loved it too. It is certainly one I will make again and again. I think next, I will try the Creamy Brocolli & Cauliflower Soup and hopefully I will remember to snap a pick first.

Currently I am baking the golden vanilla cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World and they smell sooo delicious! I had some left over frosting from the Cookies n Cream Cupcakes so that's what I will use to decorate these and maybe crush a few oreos overtop for added goodness. I will post those tomorrow along with...well I am not quite sure yet but there is always plenty to choose from in the wonderful world of vegan cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment