Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beacon Hill Park

This isn't a food post but something about the fall always inspires me to get creative in the kitchen. The fresh, crisp, clean smell of dew on the grass, the unsuspecting cold bite in the air...it reminds me of when I was young, coming inside after playing for so long that I could no longer feel my toes, eating warm sandwiches with homemade soup, my mom boiling cinnamon sticks in a pot of water to make the house smell nice.
These are the reasons I love Autumn. Vibrant colors reminisant of the seventies, looking at these photos bring me way back even though I took them moments ago. There is something nostalgic about this season. One of my favorite memories would have to be when I was living in my first apartment, I used to have a friend who would make me these awesome cds filled with funk, jazz, techno and all sorts of crazy beats. I would wander for hours around my neighbourhood, enjoying the scenery, jumping in piles of leaves, dreaming of one day living in the old character homes I passed each day.


xoxo...Momo






No comments:

Post a Comment