Sunday, December 12, 2010

Knitting & Crochetting

I am determined to learn how to knit & crochette after viewing this thread on the PPK. Last year my friend, Danielle, bought me this super rad book called Crobots!

It's been sitting on my shelf for quite some time, quietly teasing me. I think I need to learn a few basic chrochette patterns first before I attempt these. But they are so cute and the awesome scarves, socks, sweaters that PPKers have made are really inspiring me. I am not even sure where I can get synthetic wool but my guess is Walmart or Fabricland might have something. So, if there are any knitters/crochetters out there that have any tips for me, post a comment or better yet, come and teach me!!!

1 comment:

  1. ok that book is calling my name!!! So adorable!! You'll pick up crochet in no time :)

    ReplyDelete