Thursday, July 29, 2010

May you rest in peace Finleigh, my dear sweet kitteh

It has been 9 days since my dear kitteh Finleigh left this world. I miss her more than anything. She was my first pet and she meant the world to me. Although she seemed cold at times, she was the most loving cat when you needed her to be. She died doing what she loved, running around casuing a ruckus. I will never forget the first few days after I brought Wiley home, Finleigh resented me for bringing another animal home and would fall asleep growling at him. There is nothing cuter than a cat struggling to keep her eyes open, head bobbing and growling to sleep. My dear sweet Finleigh, you are always in my heart, remembered and loved by so many...




So Peaceful
Cuddles with Mom

First Bath
Finleigh, Finleigh
She opens the door with her triangle head,
She crouches, she pauses, she jumps on the bed...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so very sorry for your loss... Cats have a way of endearing themselves even when they're annoying and irritating, don't they? What a precious, beautiful girl Finleigh was. I hope that the pain will ease in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deleilan, I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete